7.Sınıf İngilizce 48-49-50-51-52-53-54-55-56-57-58 Sayfalar Cevapları
1-no she wasn't
2-Princess victoria was near the lake in the garden of her palace
3-no she didn't
4-she saw near the lake a frog
5- yes she did
6-yes she did
7- no it wasn't
8-yes she did
9-It turned in to a prince
10-no I didn't because it was story
1)Could you put the light on, please?
2)Could you close the door, please?
3)Could you bring me a cup of coffee please?
4)Would you sit down, please.
5)Would you give me the salt please?
6)Would you open the window, please? It's very hot.
Social Life (Özgün Yayınları) Sayfa-52
True True True False True False
Sarı saçlı kadın: Can I **** you?
Diğeri: I'd like a dict. please.
Sarı saçlı kadın: Would you like a Turkish to English dict.?
Diğeri: Eng. to Turkish please.
Sarı saçlı kadın: I'll find it.
A: Would you like a drink?
B: Yes, please.
A: What would you like, a cup of tea?
B: No thanks, I would like a cup of coffee
A: With sugar?
B: Yes please.
Sayfa 53: True/False
1)Would you like to come to the cinema with us?
2)Would you like a cup of tea?
3)Would you like to sit here?
4)Would you like to go swimming?
5)Would you like to listen to pop music?
6)Would you like to play chess?
3-yes I do
*1.cisi ve diğerlerinin hepsinin A şıkkı kitapta verilmiş. Hepsinin sonuna "years old" yazmak zorunda değilsiniz..
2) B: Yes I can but I couldn't ride a bicycle when I was four years old.
3) B: Yes she can but she couldn't swim when she was six years old.
4) B: Yes I can but I couldn't use a calculator when I was five years old
5) B: Yes he can but he couldn't brother play basketball when he was nine years old.
6) B: Yes I can but I couldn't climb mountain when I was seven years old.
7) B: Yes I can but I couldn't cook when I was eight yeras old.
8) B: Yes I can but I couldn't use a computer when I was five.
9) B: Yes she can but she couldn't drive a car when she was twenty years old.
10) B: Yes I can but I couldn't read and write in English when I was nine years old.
*"bad at" ve "good at" yazan yerleri değiştirebilirsiniz. Eğer good at yazacaksanız başına "Yes he/she is", bad at yazacaksanız başına "No he/she isn't" yazın.
1) Yes, I'm good at using computers.
2) I am good at English.
3) Yes she is.
4) Yes he is good at playing basketball.
5) No he is bad at running.
6) No he is bad at swimming.
7) No he is bad at languages.
8) Yes she is good at running.
9) It is bad at catching mouse.
10) No she is bad at making cakes.
1) good at
2) bad at
3) bad at
4) good at
5) good at
6) good at
7) bad at
8) good at
9) good at
10) bad at
Sayfa 53: True/False
7., Sınıf, MEB, Yayınları, İngilizce, Çalışma, Kitabı, Cevapları, Sayfa, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58